Re: [IP] Pumping on empty

I don't know what a "Prime delivery" is.  3 units (I've been told and it seems to
be true) is what it takes to engage the pump arm with the end of the syringe.  (If
you bolus through the tubing you won't get anything coming out until after
somewhere between 2 & 3 units.  If I am doing the air trick I just go with 3 and
the part of an extra unit I might end up with I just cope with)  I have a 506 and
it might only have been true of earlier pumps.  I don't know.  I think I was told
that it is also true with a 506.  Don't know if this is needed with the 507.