Re: [Fwd: [IP] Medicaid]

Hi Vicki, Thanks for your response.  Is Medicaid the same as Medicare?
 My daughter is on Medicaid and it does not pay for any prescriptions
(dumb huh?) even those she has to take for ever to stay alive.   But,
you know that.  I would like to see that changed.
So Medicaid/Medicare changed this year to pay for pump and supplies.
That is really good news to me.  I appreciate your letting me know.
Bonnie

>>> <email @ redacted> 12/01 8:33 PM >>>
hi just to let you know medicaid does pay for diabetic supplys.I'm
disable and
medicaid pays for all my pump supplys also they pay for all strips to
check
you sugar and will buy all your needles if you are on the shots, this
all
started this year.