Re: [IP] To be or not to be

In a message dated 12/1/98 6:38:24 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<<Ultralentin is designed for no peak with effect begining
in three hours and continuing until the 15th hour.

My main reason for going on the pump was predictability.  With Ultralente I
varied between blood sugars of 30 and 300 during the night without being able
to figure out why, and I definitely had peaks (also not too predictably) which
had to be covered with food.  If UL is working for you in the way  you
describe, it may not indeed be worth it to go on the pump.