[IP] The BIG Day

I go in tomorrow for a c-section at 10:30 Ohio time for the delivery of our sweet little girl.

We are all very excited and I wanted to make sure I told her "web family" of the day.  Thanks for all your help and advice through this pregnancy.  You have been my source of help when I needed it most.  (get out the Kleenex! )   :-)

Anyway, I get to keep my pump, which I am thrilled about.  Have the site on my hip, so it won't interfer with the surgery.

Best go and finish packing,  will let you know when I get home how big she was and how it went.