[IP] comfort strips

I use my left hand, and bring up underneath the strip to be able to apply
the blood to the right side.  Give that a try. I'm testing the meter for our
Local Pump group. So far there are only a few things I might add to it. But
to each his or her own.  I still like my other meters I use all the time.
Christene Ullom
If you think you're too small to be effective,
you've never been in bed with a mosquito.
- Raymond Sharp