[IP] Bubbles

Question:  I am very frustrated with bubbles.  I prepare a cartridge,
get all the bubbles out and then an hour, a day, whatever I see a bubble
or two in my cartridge.  At first I would detach and bolus 20 units to
get the bubbles out.  Now I just let them go.  I was just wondering if
anyone had any suggestions or recommendations as to how to get rid of
these bubbles and why the appear after I've put in a new cartridge?

Thank You,