Re: [IP] Propulsid and Reglan for gastroporesis

I just met with my doctor, back where I moved from.  He is an endo and also Type
I.  He also does a lot of work with research.  Anyway, he said that if I ran into
problems, that he just recently discovered that giving Reglan via injection has
worked very well for a lot of his patients.  I had major problems with Reglan and
had to go off.  I used propulsive for a long time but went off of it too.  What I
use now is enzymes ( mentioned in another email ).  This works well for me.  I
keep propulsid around, just in case I get really nauseous and that helps.  The
doctor is going to try and do a write up on this injection of reglan.  I asked him
if I would run into the same problems and he said I could but the dosage via
injection is lower.  Good luck.