[IP] job discrimination w/ diabetes

I think that during a first interview is not a good time to mention the
diabetes; it gives the company something to be looking at other than your
job qualifications.  Don't give them a reason to get distracted.  I'm
interviewing now, and have job offers even from companies with stressful
schedules and hectic hours - something I don't believe I'd have if they
knew of my diabetes.  Not that the companies practice *overt*
discrimination, just a little side note about the candidate in their
minds, that the person can't handle tough jobs.

Miranda Miller
University of Michigan

Quantum Logic Chicken: The chicken is distributed probabalistically on all
sides of the road until you observe it on the side of your course.