Re: [IP] basal rate question

My sensitivity changes very much because I struggle to keep weight on. The past three
months I have been able to keep my weight steady which leaves me slim but not skinny like
I was. Aaron gave me a good insight to margins of error when you combine that margin in a
big shot to compensate for a higher then normal bg plus what you use to cover your meal
you end up with a fairly large chance of over dosing, so for now I guess I just get to
test test test *S*. I hope pump therapy will change that but if not I just remain testing
as much as I do and catching my low's before they catch me.
Take Care