[IP] laura-set changes

I also get itchy red bumps if I leave a sof-set in for more than 2-3 days.
So I switched to silhouettes and can leave them in longer if my insulin
doesn't run out first.  They're not as painful as they look, and minimed
will send you a bunch of samples if you call them (disetronic will
probably do this also).

Miranda Miller
University of Michigan

Quantum Logic Chicken: The chicken is distributed probabalistically on all
sides of the road until you observe it on the side of your course.