[IP] Is there anybody out there???

I was wondering if I was the only who has this terrible addiction to sugar?  I
have been diabetic since I was 6, and throughout my whole life I have had a
problem with getting sugar away from my mouth.  I have overcome drug
addiction, alcoholism, and smoking, but I can't stop eating candy.  Sure it is
easier now that I have the pump, because I can take a bolus to keep my BG
down.  Still I know if I keep eating it the way I do, that eventually it will
take a toll on me.  Is there any one out there who has the same problem, or
knows any way to help?????