Re: [IP] Problems with Humalog -- update

Chris,

I appreciate the reply to my letter. The only problem with my sugars and
trying to stabilize them is that they are not at a constant high. Sometimes
they are fine and then wham! I took the right amount for my carbs this morning
and was fine. I did the same for lunch and I was 377 three hours later. Supper
was worse. But the day before it was just the opposite. I just don't know when
it is gonna work and when it won't.
At least I am coughing it up now cause the last time I didn't and was happy
till I ended up in the hospital with pnemonia. I don't really feel too bad but
cough like I'm gonna croak! I guess I'm gonna just have to watch my sugars for
the next eight days.
Karla