[IP] Disetronic Basal Rates

Hi all,

I am working on a "howto" for the website concerning mimicking a square wave
bolus with temporary basal rates.  I have a MM507 and understand how to
program the older MM's that don't have the square wave feature.  Would someone
who has a Disetronic pump please enlighten me regarding basal rates for that
brand?

Specifically:

1.  Does the Disetronic have a temporary basal rate feature?  If so, can it be
set either higher or lower than the programmed basal rate?

2.  If it doesn't have a temp. basal rate, is it much trouble to reprogram the
set basal rates manually and then remember to adjust them back later?

3.  If any of you know exactly how to mimic the square wave on a Disetronic
pump and would like to help me with this, please let me know.  Private email
is fine.

I have promised Michael that I will help him write for the website and am out
to prove that it isn't hard to do so that others may follow.  Any help would
be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Mary Jean
email @ redacted  (age 35, IDDM for 8 years, pumping 11 months.)