Re: [IP] GOT PUMP NOW WAITING ON DOCTOR

> >No loaners, no team, no educators, no white coats.  If you can program a
> >VCR, you can run the damn pump.  Why wait for somebody to show you how your
> >life can be better?  Just start...
> >
> >A.M.
> >email @ redacted

All the enthusiasm is very nice, however to proceed alone without the
benefit of DR's, CDE's, etc... for a newbie is not smart.  It does
not help the mental attitude of the health care team who may have to
deal with mistakes now.  It also may lessen the chance that some
future person may be put on the pump because the DOC thinks they are
slightly irresponsible.

We're all trying to promote pumping here.  Let us do it in a sensible
manner. A few days one way or the other doesn't really matter in the
grand scheme of things

 Michael
email @ redacted