Re: [IP] GOT PUMP NOW WAITING ON DOCTOR

>No loaners, no team, no educators, no white coats.  If you can program a
>VCR, you can run the damn pump.  Why wait for somebody to show you how your
>life can be better?  Just start...
>
>A.M.
>email @ redacted

HERE HERE ! Had I had this vast source of information I would not have
waited the week I had to wait a year ago when I started!  You have the book
that came with the pump and if your heart is beating,  GO FOR IT! Drain the
saline and fill up with high test! Happy New Year everybody. You too Karla.

 Buddy '-)))))