Subject: Re[2]: [IP] carrying humalog
From:    <email @ redacted> at INTERNET
Date:    12/30/97  11:07 PM

snip....
>I was told that Humalog needed a prescription because it was soooo fast acting
>and petered out in such a short time span that they want to make sure that only
>patients that knew how to use it got it. They didn't want uninformed diabetics
>having problems.

*** Sorry to disagree but is not the phrase uninformed diabetic an oxymoron
=kinda like military intelligence
maybe I am just an idealist - I *have* charged a few windmills in my day
:-)   but I think that we diabetics - those of us that have accepted the
diagnosis  - are in most cases more informed then our Dr, we have to be we
live with it.

snip....

>>You shouldn't need a prescription to buy insulin,

just my .02 worth

robert
DM 5/80 on MM507 w/ H since 10/96
email @ redacted
2 simple rules for life :
Yes and The Titanic *should* have made it across the Atlantic...
&
The impossible only takes *a little* longer  |-)