[IP] GOT PUMP NOW WAITING ON DOCTOR

I got my pump just before Christmas. Now I just have to wait on the doctor to
go on it with insulin..... i have been running it on saline solution.. But not
the same... I still have to give myself about 6 shots a day.... Thanks to all
of you  for the information you share.... Reading the information everybody
shares give me great hope with the insulin pump.... I should be on it for real
within 2 weeks.... This will  be a great year in 98....

Bob