Re: [IP] carrying humalog RX

6:00 PM Tuesday
Kathi,
    You are exactly right. Again, maybe those of us that have been diabetic
better than thirty years have lived long enough to know that "Murphy's Law"
is a good one to live by. It is not that much of a problem to carry what is
needed to make a set change. I have once hung the tube on a doorknob and
removed that puppy!
    On another subject. . . . .  I understand that Humalog requires a
prescription because it is not approved by the FDA for use in pumps or maybe
in humans ?????

Buddy '-)