Re: [IP] Problems with Humalog -- update

Michael:

I am a bit confused by your reference to Lily's use of "a 3/4 day schedule"
and "switched to 3/3". You then mention contemplating switching Lily to a
"2/2 day change".

I have seen these terms (3/4, 2/2, 3/3, etc.) used by others, I am just
uncertain what you are referring to specifically. I feel a bit sheepish,
because I have been pumping for over 18 months, so I guess I *should* know
this ;-| I am assuming that they refer to the set change schedule, but are
you also referring to the changing of the reservoir as well?

Some clarification here would be great. I may have some additional info,
based on some things I have been noticing lately.

Thanks

Bob Burnett

mailto:email @ redacted