Re: [IP] carrying humalog

Stuart
I have used various prescriptions across the country with no problems. It
doesn't matter which pharmacy you use - most are willing to fill your RX if
you show the documented medication, though some do like to verify with a phone
call to the original pharmacy! The only thing that I have found is that my NJ
RX plan (with a $2. copay!) is not honored in other states. You always have
the option of filling out forms to get reimbursed, though the important thing
here is that you are able to get the medications you need!
Deirdre