[IP] Pump looks like a beeper

Actually, my beeper has a loop on it and I have noticed a number of
people in my office, men especially, have attached a chain to it and to
their belt loop to keep the beeper from falling off.  I think the tubing
just looks like the same thing.  I have gotten a number of people lately
who have commiserated with me when I get "paged" right before a lunch,
when actually it is my pump and I am giving my meal bolus.  I usually
just laugh and say I will return the page after I eat. :-)

- Jodi