Re: [IP] where does it go

On Sun, 28 Dec 1997, wasson wrote:

> 12/28/97
> out the QR) I know I recieved it but where did it go if the site was bad.
Good question.  I don't think I have seen a good answer on the list ever.
The phenomena you describe is common and well documented. When using
Humalog, it is very common for the site to be corrupted within three
days. Not many folks get longer than that, sometimes if the insertion is
done badly or the site is somehow truamatized, it will stop absorbing
Humalog within hours or just a day.  Do you use a sof-serter?? This helps
a lot with a clean non-traumatic insertion.

Michael