Re: [IP] Musings on the weekend after Christmas...

Randall:
     You just "think" you've given up your "pulpit"....seems as if you've
still got a lot of powerful "sermonizing" in you that's very meaningful for
the "flock" who gather at this website!!
     Thank you for sharing such powerful & wise insights with all of us. Co-
existing with diabetes is at best a tricky balancing act, be it for an adult
Type I, a child or a parent of a teenaged Type I (like myself). Reflecting
upon how far our lives have improved (collectively) thanks to the pump therapy
technology now available is a worthwhile & empowering experience as we all say
good-bye to 1997!!!

Renee (aka Melissa's mom)