[IP] carrying humalog

Ruth:

I don't carry extra insulin (humalog) in my purse. Pre pump days i
carried one needle, the meter, one bottle of insulin (regular) and
lancets. The only thing different is that I don't carry the insulin.  In
a bind I have a syringe at my desk (I really don't go anywhere else :-(
lol, so the extra stuff in my purse is senseless). I'm 30 minutes from
home if I need to make a b-line here. Of course if I am going to be
farther from home I make sure I don't do a site change that day or take
the "stash" with me.

Susan