[IP] Re: children & pumps

Laci,
My son started pumping at 12 & I wish we had done it much sooner.  The change
in flexibility is indescribable. He's no longer a slave to the clock, & he has
the freedom to eat until he's full and the freedom not to eat if he chooses.
Kids mostly live a spontaneous lifestyle & it enables him to be more like a
"normal" adolescent.  One must be motivated enough to do frequent checks,
especially at first, and be mature enough to troubleshoot when necessary, but
your daughter sounds like an excellent candidate.  In the next 6 months, read
everything you can on the subject & prepare yourself & your child.  Good luck.
Suzanne W @aol.com