Re: [IP] Pumps for a child . . .

Laura and Lacy I hope you can make  your own decision about the pump, and
not let the dr. dictate what may be best. This group has many parents of
pump users, and I believe they have all said life was much better after
the pump. I am a 50 year old, been diabetic 34 years, been pumping 2 1/2
years and never felt better, never had such decent A1Cs and I have a very
hectic and varied daily schedule and have not trouble being where I need
or doing whatever. Sometimes I just do data entry, some days I throw
heavy boxes around. Somedays I practice my flute. I love my pump. I don't
have to hurry off to eat, and I don't have to eat if I am not hungry. If
per chance I get a chance to sleep in, well then I do it.  I hope this
will help. There is a children's pump users group I've read about from
this group. Maybe someone out there can give you their email address too.
Good luck and good health, Roz