Re: [IP] Pumps for a child . . .

Dear Laci1,

My name is Christie and I have been Diabetic for 22 years. I am 24 years old
and recently went on the pump.  I wish I had gotten the pump years ago.  I
know only have to inject myslef once every two days instead of 2-4 shots a
day.  I feel like I am a normal person.  My advice is to absolutely let your
daughter get the pump!  I make you a bet that she will never go back to
injecting herself daily again.  And if by chance she doesn't like using the
pump she can put it back in the box.  If you have any other questions about
anything please feel free to contact me.

Good Luck!

Christie