[IP] Re: Thanks for the compliments!!!

Hi,

Thank you for your praises it really was a great surprise to hear from someone
so quickly.  I hope to hear from you again.  I was wondering if there were any
special times during the week that pump wearers chatted with one another on
the net?  Could you please let me know whether or not there are specific times
to get together.  Thanks again for a terrific little Christmas gift.

Christie