Re: [IP] Infusion Site & Water...

Scott,
    Merry Christmas to you all my new friends here. Great to be alive and
pumping!
    It is my opinion that if your infusion set is not leaking anything out
then there is little chance that bathwater will leak in. I am using a 507
with the softsets and have no shower either but do submerge my infusion
daily with no ill effects. I do use 90% alcohol exclusively and clean the
"pig tail" very well before re hooking. I have not had any problems in the
past 11  3/4 months.

Happy New Year too

Buddy '-)