Re: [IP] nervous hands

Try the soft sets with the soft serter.  Squinting your eyes tightly shut
hurts more than the insertion.  HONEST you can't even feel it.  Just like
back in the olden days when we used to inject and you couldn't feel the
needle go in most of the time unless you hit an especially angry nerve.
Before I was on the pump I was in the biosensor study and they used
something that was like the tender (I think, it was before I was on the
pump and familiar with sets) and that thing was an ordeal to
insert...feel the burn baby!!!!!  Anyways try different options... the
pump is definately worth it... I can guarantee the complications will
hurt more... Michelle