Re: [IP] nervous hands

snip

>  But this LONG needle on the tender is a toughie.  I find I have to
>be leaning again the wall or the counter or something, take a deep breath and
>hold it...then I use "visualization" of the skin cells sorta parting as I
>exhale and shove the sucker home - still a little slower than most people, I
>think - I am NOT a jabber.

        I am a jabber but my problem with the tender set is that in "dives"
too deep on me
I try to go in a the 30 deg or less of an angel but sometimes it goes in
much deeper - then it starts to
reall hurt several hours later.   Anyone else have this problem

robert boyd
email @ redacted
DM since 5/80 -> MM507 w/ H
The Titanic *should* have made it across the Atlantic