Re: [IP] nervous hands

I have to say that I am appalled at all the adults on this list.  How did
you ever do injections?  I know, the needles were a lot smaller.  Not all
of you have always had the ultra fine needles.  So?  I know, I'm not the
diabetic.  Again, so?  When I see Ravi do his set changes, he breezes
through them like it is no big deal.  He also is one that always did his
injections super slow.  Adults are suppose to be the "brave" ones.  Are
you going to let a 10 year old show you up?  Or even for that matter,
some 7 and 8 year olds that are on the pump?  Buck up and quit being
"weenies" as you are being described by my 19 year old.

To those of you on this list that are anticipating the pump, don't let
something like the size of the needle stop you.  It's not like you have
to use that needle 4-5 times a day.  The pump has huge benefits over
injections, give it a chance.

Just my $.02 worth!

"Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!"

Rose(aka Ravi's mom) Ravi, 10 pumping since 10/23/97 dx'd 8/12/94