[IP] New Pump

Hi all.  I am really enjoying all of the great suggestions and support
from the list.
	I just received my 2 new Disetronic pumps in the mail today :).  I
couldn't get an appointment set up until January :(.
	I am eager to start using the pump.  I am on vacation and the lack of
activity is messing up my bgl's (had a 450 today).  I work in a school
system as a therapist  and go to school at nights, averaging 75 hrs/ wk
total.  My body in not adjusting to the changes very well. Any
suggestions?
	I hope everyone has a great holiday!!!

Eagerly awaiting,
Starke