Re: [IP] nervous hands

Nancy,

> When I am done I find that I have held my breath and my heart is
>  racing, and it then takes me a couple minutes to realize that
>  I am fine.   It's just the idea of a big need going in.

LOL, I used to break out in a total body sweat when I had to put in the
sofsets.  This will get easier with time.  I know what you mean about the size
of the needle in the silhouettes, but I think it is a finer guage so that
helps.  Do what you have to do with your eyes open, you'll get faster over
time.

Mary Jean