[IP] Re: NEW INSULIN PUMPER MAIL SERVICES

Michael,

Thank you for all of the wonderful work you have done.  I know that this takes
up a big part of your free time.  Your family must be very understanding.

I am sorry I haven't been more active.  My family is not as understanding.

I just want to say, we don't always say it but, we Really do appreciate all of
your hard work.  I learn something new everyday here.

Thank you again!!!!

Happy Holidays to you and all of the others.

Becky