Re: [IP] Billing for supplies

Susan,
       I would not pay it until you have an itemized bill that you understand.
If you have insurance, I'd let them know as well & tell them your dilema.
They maybe can put some pressure on your supplier.  Also ask the insurance
company if there is another supplier that you could switch to.
If the insurance doesn't help you then keep after the company & tell them you
may get a lawyer after the situation if you don't get any proper billing &
explainations by __________(say 2 months) (but give a date).  Even though you
probably don't plan to get a lawyer, the scare tactic may help them work
faster & answer your questions.  Good luck with this.

Kathi     Iddm 30yrs  pump since may97 w/ Humalog