Re: [IP] Effectiveness of Humalog

Hello friends
I have now used the same site for 6 days without trouble. (Humalog). But
today my bloodsuger rised. I unexpected measured 430 (24 mmol). So these
nice days with humalog at this site stopped suddenly. Its now 01:00 AM in
Norway and I will soon go to bed. The BG test 430 was 4 hours ago, I
changed the site and took some extra insulin and now I'm down to 135 (7.5).
By the way I felt pain while I was bolusing at this site of the body. ( I
sometimes feel pain, with injections it was often terrible pain some
seconds after the injection). But this "pain" indicates that the tupe was
not blockated. This seems to be a never ending story with humalog and
effictivness and stability......

Good night
Erik