Re: [IP] Minimed's new continuous glucose sensor

Mary Jean,
This is the minimed glucose sensor study I said I was involved with.  It
is fantasitc, but don't get your hopes up too quick, I talked to a higher
up in Minimed and it will take several years to filter down to use in the
general diabetic community.....BUT when it does it will be a closed loop
system where it will connect directly to the pump and we won't be
involved in the calculations to determine insulin need.   Translation...a
mechanical cure!!!!!!