[IP] Re: in a hotel...

Here I am sitting at a Holiday Inn on my way to celebrate christmas with
in-laws.  They have these computers here and I am able to e-mail and
import e-mail.

I also had breakfast here and the idea of taking no shots has been
absolutely wonderful.  I hope all the complaints I did about the pump is
over.  Maybe things will be better (atleast for awhile).  Merry, Merry
Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you!

Sally