Re: [IP] Insulin Pumps - my insurance has preferences!

Sherri,

Katie is right in her reply to you.  Contact the manufacturers directly and
make sure that each of them have "relations" with the suppliers you mentioned.
If they both do, then focus your attention on which pump is the right one for
you (it is really for your son, right?).  There ARE only two, MiniMed (the one
I use) and Disetronic.  They both serve the same purpose but go about it in
slightly different manners.  If you would like to know what I like about my
MiniMed, I will email you privately, and not fill up everyone's mailbox as
this topic has recently been covered in depth.  Or...check the list archives
for about the last month.

Mary Jean
email @ redacted