[IP] Disetronic - Not Two pumps anymore

Hey, Awhile back I posted that I got approval for the Disetronic
pump and was perplexed why I only got one in the mail.  I found
out that they only cover one pump.  What they do is buy two pumps
and bundle them both with supplies and distribute them One to
each patient.  Pretty sneaky eh?  They save $2,250 on every two
patients since to keep buying sets of two would cost them $4,500
per patient.  To buy just one would cost them $3,000.  I'd have to
say from a business standpoint, that's pretty smart.  They assured me
if I need another pump they can get me one within 24 hours.
Just thought I would pass this along..
Forrest