Re: [IP] PRAISE TO THE PUMP

 ----------
From: Insulin-Pumpers
To: Insulin-Pumpers
Subject: Re: [IP] PRAISE TO THE PUMP
Date: Thursday, December 18, 1997 3:17PM

Congratulations !!! I've been on the pump for three years now and it has
truly changed my life.  I wish I would have known about the pump sooner.  I
am getting ready to go to the 507.  I also understand what you mean about
the sugar. Before I got diabetes I really didn't eat many sweets, now I want

it alot and when I told "you know you shouldn't be eating that "  I reply
"On the pump I can so when I want it,  I just Pump It Up !!!

Tammy Cervantes
email @ redacted