[IP] motrin

Having had all this wonderful eye expereince, I have been told that aspirin is
a definite no no, that Advil, Motrin, Naprosyn...and others like that are also
to be avoided, but not SHUNNED.  The so-called "pros" say Tylenol.
Unfortunately, this doesn't help the chronic pain in my hip and shoulder - the
only thing that works for this is Orudis - but the kidney doctor wants be to
stay away from that cuz it is a nonsteroidal antiinflammatory and it does
something to the kidneys or maybe the liver...who knows...I jsut live with a
lot of aches and pains that most people just pop a pill for.

grrrrrrrr

Sara