Re: [IP] Effectiveness of Humalog

Re: reusing my syringes....I use the same syringe at least 4 times.  I use the
same tubing at least 2-3 times.  I change the site thing at the FIRST sign og
any tenderness or redness, or unexplainable high sugar.  If there was a way to
put that long nedle back in the tender and to clean off the adhesive...I'd use
it again.  My high blood sugars are attributed to my faulty eating.

Can't wait to tell ya'll about the new kideny drug!!!

Sara