Re: [IP] PRAISE TO THE PUMP

Sounds like me.  I quit my job because they were hassling me so much for
taking time off for Dr's. appts. and just plain feeling gross and
depressed.  I have been on the pump since Oct. also.  It has given me
more energy but I am still battling the depression.  But, I also just got
the diagnosis of retinopathy.  Started on Prozac so I am sure it will get
better.
 It is a wonder that we are addicted to sugar.  In high school (I was
diagnosed at 16) I went low every day before lunch, back then my Dr. said
I could eat anything I wanted so of course it was a snickers.  If I was
at home I would clean out the refridgerator.    Good Luck to you,
Michelle.