Re: [IP] Caffeine and hypertension:

>Buddy, I have LOW blood pressure.   : )

Yes, right now, give it time though. Bet your as skinny as a rail and less
than 40? Just hold on a bit. . . . . .  Your still in the first quarter.
<BIG GRIN>
    Went to the eye clinic today. Have to have another flurosene (sp?) , the
yellow dye they put before they tell you you have to have more laser. Ha. He
said both eyes would probably need it. Are these doctors doing this because
they want to take their wives off to Spain  or Italy next summer. He told me
this right after the assistant checked my vision and said it was better than
last time????

Buddy '-(