Re: [IP] A pain in the butt....

Crystal,  If you are interested in trying the Tender Infusion sets, give
Disetronic a call at 1-800-280-7801 and they will send you a starter kit
including a bent needle set, at no charge.   I received mine within a week of
my calling them.  I have now switched from the soft-set to the tenders,  this
seems to have cut down on some of my "unexplained high sugars."  Disetronic
will also include a video showing the proper technique of insertion.

Good luck,  Billie