[IP] Torrey Pines Press

Sherri,
Torrey Pines Press
1030 West Upas Street
San Diego, Ca 92103-3821
1-800-988-4772
1-619-497-0900

Hope this helps; )  I know that Stop the Rollercoaster and Pumping
Insulin have taught me most of what I know today that aids in my
increased control.   And it makes me greatful that I have gotten to know
one of the people who endorse stop the rollercoaster, Evelyne
Fleury-Milfort, she is awesome.  She has held my hand as experienced a
"low" blood sugar of 80, after being oh,so comfortable at 240, assuring
me that I certainly would not die if I ate only 2 glucose tabs instead of
the whole refridgerator.  Yes, there are some good health care
professionals out there.