[IP] Re: Good Luck Karla...

I am sure things will get better for you!  I meet people all the time who
get the roto rooter.  My cousin has had it and it has worked fine for
her.  I think it has been five years now and so far, so good.

I am unsubscribing until the holidays are pretty much over.  Thank you so
much everyone for all of your help and I mean that VERY SINCERELY.

Have great holidays!  Happy New Year too!

Sally