Re: [IP] Effectiveness of Humalog

Continuing on the thread of Humalog.
In anticipation of getting on the pump my doctor has switched me
to humalog.  I was previously using Regular and Lente.  Since the
switch it seems as if my "appetite" seems to be more keen for
carbos now.  Has anyone experienced appetite changes from switching
insulin and/or tricks to reduce cravings and sticking to a meal plan.

Forrest